Saturday 9 November 2013

Term 1 Production Update



Action Analysis
to Music!
'All You Need Is Love'
 
I wanted to Animate to a piece of music for my Action Analysis piece, bringing some of the development I did during a summer painting/cinematography class to the table. After weeks of working and reworking the story to fit the parameters of the assignment I chose to go with this.
A Hippy peacefully protests the destruction of a local theatre, an important landmark to the community and prime real-estate for development.
I'm having a great time exploring demolition vehicles and I feel like i'm playing with yellow trucks and bulldozers like an 8 year old again.
:D

Some exploration:





First version of Character Design:



Opening Pan:



 Group Film Project
'Birds of A Feather'


the following image is written and organized by myself features are from Cale Morin http://calemorin.blogspot.ca/ and Cav Yip http://cav-art.blogspot.ca/:

The rest's all me :D


Jaques the greedy business owner:


Stephan our humble protagonist:



Thanks for checking my stuff out! It really means a lot.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment